INDIANAPOLIS PERSONAL INJURY ATTORNEYS
At Blackburn and Green we have over 60 years of combined legal experience, representing accident victims throughout the Midwest. Over the years, we’ve tried many jury cases- both large and small – for our clients. In addition, we limit our practice to just personal injury and wrongful death law to better serve you.
Some of the Indianapolis personal injury matters we handle are as follows:
On The Job Injuries
Slips & Falls
Injuries To Children
Other Related Injuries
How to Choose an Indianapolis Personal Injury Attorney
If you’re like most people who’ve been injured in an accident, personal injury law is unfamiliar territory. That’s why it’s important to find a personal injury lawyer who’s experienced, reliable and professional to handle your case. Here are just some of the many things a personal injury lawyer can do for you:
- Investigate your case
- Deal with insurance companies and opposing counsel
- Interview witnesses
- Collect information, including police reports, medical records and reports, and medical bills
- Handle the maze of paperwork necessary to resolve your claim
- Research current law
At BLACKBURN & GREEN, we encourage you to talk to several personal injury attorneys before choosing one. You’ll see that not all lawyers are alike, here are some qualities that every good lawyer should have:
- The lawyer is honest and ethical. He or she understands that no matter what a case is potentially worth, it’s not worth violating the law or state bar ethical rules.
- The lawyer treats you with respect and as an equal partner.
- The lawyer clearly explains the law to you and discusses all possible outcomes and alternatives to resolving your case.
- The lawyer communicates regularly with you. This includes written correspondence, returning phone calls, and letting you know of all settlement offers and developments in your case.
- The lawyer is an experienced personal injury attorney with a proven track record of success.
- The lawyer makes decisions in your best interest, not what is easiest or most convenient for his or her schedule.